Monday, March 28, 2005

ONE PROJECT DOWN!!! ONE PROJECT DOWN!!! *MEDIC!!!*

Yeah, just finished my 5,000 word international marketing report in the school lab... don't you just hate editing? and the perfectionist in you? didn't manage to attend the last marketing lecture of my entire life (I hope...) and they were doing a recap of the module and going through exam tips. Nevermind, I can get them from my classmates later. Hehe...

My ankle injury is getting worse, I think. It is not helped by the fact I still went ahead to play soccer and night jogs have taken its toll. Its been hanging there for about a week and a half and despite a trip down to the chinese sinseh, it still hasn't healed one bit. I'm beginning to seriously doubt the ability of the shiatsu technique the baldy ah pek at bedok reservoir is famed for. Now my ankle has a sickening clicking sound when I try to bend it to my left. o_O"

Tonight, I'm gonna go for the more trusted orthodox style - the merciless and brutal grinding of my ankle and my feet. Yeah, pain... I like... haha...

No comments: