Thursday, March 31, 2005

PISSED...

The mad dog in my house is barking incessantly again and I need to do my journals in peace. What she didn't realise is her mindless rantings can actually reverberate around the surrounding flats, especially in the dead of the night. The neighbours must be cursing and swearing. Maybe I'll make a poster with a caption below her picture: "Willing to put up for adoption. Easy maintainence as long as there is food and a TV set." Then, at the bottom of the poster is the disclaimer: "Prone to occasional fits - buyer to bear all responsibilities. No refunds included" and paste it near the lift lobby for any kind souls willing to do some charity and relieve me of my misery. *Barking in the background again...* *Takes a deep breath* I shall refrain from blowing my top... must tahan...

No comments: