Wednesday, March 02, 2005

RAINDROPS KEEP FALLING ON MY HEAD...

I declare that I love the gloomy feel and pit-pattering of raindrops that comes with the dark skies - always a good time to do some self reflection... I was getting ready to leave for school this morning when it started to rain again. So I decided to stay put at home for a few rounds of Gunbound while I wait for the showers to pass by... hahaha... me is still THE gunbound addict... it's a pretty darn good game to play if you have time to kill...

And yeah, more blogs to keep you guys busy while you're here... I've just added a new one to the fellowship - my school mate charlene's... and also uploaded more pictures at imagestation... haha... that's all for now... back to the dreaded BGGC journals... booyakasha!!! *tries to act like Ali-G and a funny hand gesture to boot*

No comments: