Monday, August 01, 2005

BAD HAIR DAY

OMG... I think I look like a cock now. Shouldn't have went for a haircut on my own. Should've just let the malay barber at my camp cut for me. *Zaarrr-Zaarrrr-Zaaaarrrrr* Whats the difference?! It looks like shit anyway. I hate reservist... when it involves getting my precious locks cut. Tell me how to face the world like that?! My graduation ceremony coming up on the 26th this month leh! How how how!? Don't tell me to wear wig, cos I'll slap you with a smelly trout! *Grrr...*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dun b silli, u got a mortar board 2 cover up mah..

Anonymous said...

urmm nvm lah, hair will grow one mah.
and yeah, got the mortar board anyway. :p

jo

Khoo Kah Kiat alias K3 said...

Noooo.... but what if i take off the mortar board? like that how? huh huh huh?! don't console me anymore! you don't understand me at all... i used to like my hair so much! =(

hahahaha....