Monday, August 15, 2005

THE MUD ON MY FACE IS SOIL... OUR SOIL...

Woo~ ICT's over soon before you even realised it. 19th to be exact, but hopefully we'll be out-processed on the 18th. Received near to $500 for 3 week's work. Not too bad huh? and I passed my IPPT with a 2.4km timing of 11:06. No more RTs! Yeah!!!

Finally passed the bike evaluation test today on the 2nd try. TP test date is scheduled on the 27th September. I can't wait to pass and buy my super 4 spec III!!!

On another note, I've been reading this blog, the retard patrol, having chanced upon them by accident. Since then, I've become a devouted addict, bookmarking them, and checking back almost everyday for more hilarious ah beng/ah lian bashing. I swore I never had such a good laugh at the things they wrote and the circus freaks they paraded before. Just exactly what is wrong with kids nowadays? and their horrendous smattering mix of english, singlish and hanyu pinyin to boot? "helluuu dehdee marmee, i'm home le...?" wtf?! "i'm home LE?" Good lord! what have these kids been learning?! absolutely cringe-worthy stuff there man... and it's good people at the retard patrol and their affiliates have started the initiative to address what could possibly come a social ill in no time to come. Thumbs up fellas! hahaha...

No comments: