Monday, August 22, 2005

WHAT'S HAPPENING THIS WEEK?

Don't know what came over me. I woke up this morning and decided that I take a jog around the reservoir. Partly its because I had actually wanted to jog yesterday night but decided against it as I had dinner pretty late last night.

Karli and Michel had touched down in Singapore from Shanghai this morning, and Michel sure didn't waste any time at all, partly due to the fact that she won't be staying long here. 6 days to be precise. Everything's kinda jam packed for them. I accompanied her along where-else-but Orchard road to do her shopping for her friends as well as our colleagues back in Shanghai. She found out the prices are the same, if not slightly more expensive than back home, but the variety here is much more extensive. And she's jealous we have all the better-looking stuffs for certain brands. Haha... I would have to agree on that.

So this week's gonna be pretty exciting. Let's see... On Thursday, there's a gathering for they 2 and a few of the singaporean exchange students who worked at the company. Looking forward to catching up with Fam and Jach then, but they couldn't confirm their attendance as yet. Thursday also happens to be Michel's birthday, so we're sort of planning a surprise birthday party for her. However, something tells me she already knows something fishy is going on. Hope to make this a memorable one for Michel as this is the first time she's celebrating her birthday overseas. Hehe.

Friday would have to be my graduation day of course! as well as my fellow coursemates'! The big day everyone has been waiting for has finally come. Time sure flies, doesn't it? As we embark on the next phase of our lives, don't forget to think back of the many wonderful memories we shared in SIM and in Melbourne. I look forward to throwing the mortar board... or maybe not. Maybe I'll try a stunt and throw the damn thing like a xue di zhi (血滴子). Ya know the martial arts flick where this particular baddie can transform the farmer-like hat into a merciless killing tool complete with blades jutting out from around the rim? hahaha... Then I can slice off the person's head whom I don't like. WAHAHAHA!!!

Saturday will most probably be Sentosa with Karli and Michel. Yeah we all know thats a friggin' boring place but for tourists like them who have never been there before, it would seem cool... at least for the first time. Hahaha... don't kill me STB pleaassee.... After that, I would bring Michel to meet my best buddies and their girlfriends for some cultural exchange over dinner or supper. It should be really cool aiighht? Afterall, she had brought me to see her friends back in Shanghai and its time to return the favour and play the warm sociable host that I am.

Sunday should be last minute shopping for Michel before she leaves in the afternoon.

Phew, should keep me pretty busy this week with the entertaining and stuffs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

now i know y u not free dis wk... 有异性没人性的家伙... 泡妞... might as well ask dem attend ur fri graduation.. seriously u shld consider showing dem our heartlands... i supposed Shanghai pple may ask y we Singaporeans stay in pigeon holes.. and PLS by all means make dem spend $$$... boost our economy!!! like wat PM Lee says, everyone has a part to play in building our economy. so by all means, let dem use our public transport too.