Tuesday, November 29, 2005

KANPEI!!! *hic*

Yesterday, I had to go for dinner with one of our clients with my colleagues even before I had officially started on the job. My boss had filled me in on the agenda before the dinner so I know whom I'm talking to, but I wasn't expected to talk much beyond friendly chatter because I'm still a freshie, so they would understand. It didn't turn out as well as I would want it to be, mainly because this was my first time and I'm sure I made a few mistakes here and there, but none too glaring I hope. Dinner in a business context sure has its dos and don'ts, and I hope I can pick up the nitty gritty fast. As what my friend Doong said, I will, or rather I have become a social butterfly. Indeed it has, it is part and parcel of my job and it represents a major shift in the lifestyle I will be leading from now on...

No comments: