Sunday, January 01, 2006

WELCOME 2006!!!

Its the new year!!! As usual, my misplaced sense of optimism never fails to lift me up. Each year, I tell myself it can only get better for me, but some things never change, do they?

Anyway, maybe I should do a review of the year 2005 and look at what life's lessons have taught me which I should drill it in myself so that mistakes don't ever repeat themselves again. But then again, its too bloody long and I don't think I want to rake up the past. It would seem that I'm still bothered by those things and can't forget what has happened. Truth is, I still do, but only to serve as a reminder and nothing else.

Went partying out with the guys and gals at Ministry of Sound (MoS). My virgin trip there, and I was blown off by the look and feel of the place. Even though I'm no hardcore clubber, personally speaking, I feel MoS can thrash longtime favourite Zouk anytime. Looks like the clubbing scene is gonna hot up, especially if it is true that reports say the popular Cafe Del Mar franchise is coming up here in Singapore in the near future.

Anyway, the place was friggin' packed and when I say packed, I mean the whole dancefloor was filled to the brim, hardly any space for moving about. Not to mention the queue outside, pure madness. People have been queuing for like 4 hours and still haven't managed to get in. If I were them, I would have gone home and sleep. Lucky for us, we got the tickets earlier a few days before so it was pretty fast as there's another separate queue for us.

That's all for this new year's first entry.

Here's wishing you all a great 2006 ahead!

* P.S Thanks to Terry for his postcards from Berlin! According to him, its a local tradition to send postcards from the places he visited. Accepted with many thanks! much appreciated! Happy new year to you my son! and every success for your coming examinations!

No comments: