Friday, January 27, 2006

My sister the b!tch...

I really felt like strangling my sister at times, sometimes maybe even more than strangle.

For someone who has already started earning her own income more than a year ago, I've yet to see her spend her own money to treat the family for a nice dinner, except for that rare once or twice with mum and dad only.

I'm not so calculative as to remember how many times has she actually treated the family to a meal, but as a sensible and mature adult, being part of the family unit has its fair share of responsibility. Apparently, she fails or refuses to recognize that fact.

For starters, she never pays any of her personal bills except her own handphone bills, which is like free money to singtel because hardly anyone calls her at all!!!? Still she insists on buying new fancy models whenever they come out. May I honestly ask: "For fuck?"

Its really ok with me if she uses her own money to buy, but what-the-hell she actually still has the cheek to ask my parents to sponsor a part of it?! And the fact that she still asks money from my parents every now and then makes my blood boil, despite giving them family allowances. That means, she give some, then she take back some. Most of the time, she stashes her money away in her own private account which I suspect can rival the sultan of Brunei's soon. In the end, I ask myself, give for fuck??! might as well don't give lah!!! nia hia!!

Anyway back to today's story, we just had a reunion dinner with my sis as per previous years, before she goes back to malaysia for chinese new year. So my good-for-nothing sister as usual buay paiseh don't know how to write the word shameless tag along lah. Then as usual, she just eats like the pig she always is and heck care the bill lah. But nehmind, I wasn't expecting her to pay anyway.

So at the end of the dinner when its time to pay the bills, I couldn't resist taking a shot at her. In the end, I didn't see her forking out the money, but I sure felt shiok as hell. It was money worth paying. LOL!

No comments: