Monday, January 31, 2005

NEW SOCCER BOOTS!!!


Oh, introducing my new soccer boots... design very obiang but I guess comfort is just as, if not more important eh? Was looking around peninsular plaza but couldn't find me old adidas boots which I lurrrve to pieces and have served me well since mid-2002s (that's helluva looonngg time man! considering the fact I play soccer almost every sunday) and now it has got holes all over it, kinda like my face now... hahaha...

Anyway, hope to have the boots seasoned before the start of the inter-sem 6-a-side soccer tournament. Soccer wasn't that fun on sunday because we had to shift to a foreign court which was a jinxed place man, machiam people set 'gong tau' like that... so many people were injured on that day... Jz got hit in the nuts (*awww...* pain), Doong twisted his fat pudgy feet (*hahaha*), I got blisters from wearing ankle socks (what an idiot I am...) and comes the mother of all jokes, our dear malau came all the way from eunos only to realise he only brought along his left side of his soccer boots... champion, win already man... SUPER blur cock... unintelligent, stupidity personified, the epitome of sotongness... the list can go on and on and on... to think he's my 13 going into 14 year old friend from primary school... wah very paiseh leh... hahaha...

No comments: