Monday, February 28, 2005

THE WEEK GONE BY...

Finally got done and over with the marketing test after the last few days of intense studying. Not as tough as initially thought cos' there's quite a few repeat questions... haha... yeah nice!

Just to recap on the week past. Was walking around TM on saturday after tuition and I decided to walk into the addidas shop to look look see see. To my pleasant surprise, the wind-breaker I've been searching high and low for has miraculously re-appeared on the shelves!!! Wahh... mai tu liao I thought... cos' my buddies had initially wanted to get that for my birthday one, but they couldn't find it cos' outta stock already. Now that the chance had presented itself, I didn't hesitate any longer... but I don't have ready cash from the ang pow money they gave me for the birthday present... So I asked the salesgirl how many pieces did she have left in case people buy the last piece. She said 3, so it's alright with me. I'll come back later at night to get it.

And yeah it was still there. Hahaha... very happy... but then again I went home and look at my (also black color, almost same pattern) nike windbreaker... eh? how come look quite identical huh?! haha... don't ask me why... but I really like the adidas windbreaker lah. I just had to buy, but won't be wearing anytime soon I guess...

Sunday no soccer again...2 weeks in a row... ever since the monkey boy left for germany... seems like very hard to find people to play... my side people (the regulars) still as on, but seems like the peeps from yewjin's side have lost the passion for soccer. Don't know what's up with them...

Something to share... my auntie (mum's sister) from malaysia comes a visiting over the weekend. I asked mum why the unexpected visit again since it was only last month when she had to come over for my cousin's wedding dinner. Only then did I realise the fragility of human relationships after hearing what she had to say. Ever since the death of my other aunt(the youngest sister) last year, they've been pondering a lot on life - the unpredictability of it all and how they are going to spend time catching up with each other. Who knows what tomorrow might bring? Life is but a fleeting moment they say... it can't get anymore true.

Like what happened to my aunt who passed away so suddenly... I guess they kinda got busy with their own lives to really care and bother about how each of them are getting on respectively. It was the unexpected death that jolt them out of it, and made them wanna cherish whatever time they can afford for each other. To make up for lost time, I guess. People don't really feel the pinch until they experienced the loss for themselves, be it in relationships, or between friends, between siblings, or towards your parents. It's human nature afterall. But can we change it? Sure we can, albeit in tiny baby steps. Take the chance to show someone that you love them and that you care for them, cos I can assure you that you won't regret it. Love reciprocates... or not? I really don't know... my life's mantra is always to give more than I receive... but can I say I'm content with the way things are right now? I don't really have an answer to that...

No comments: