Saturday, August 12, 2006

Bold'Or Honda CB400 Showpiece

Peeps, I'm pleased to showcase my lovely bike... the Honda CB400 Bold'Or! I spent half a day polish, and also give her a mini makeover, just for this photoshoot. Hahaha... but more to come in future eh... hehe...

Side profile... my bike plate no. haven't huat in 4D yet... -_-"

Look at the cool new golden wings on the tank bra! It set me back by $50 just for that... *heart song but pocket pain*

MUGEN SPORTS... Yeah, damn beng I know... those decals you can only find on zhnged ah beng cars but I was merely trying to copy, or rather modify the Mugen concept model of the bold'Or!!!

DAMN CHIO LAH!!! Those killer LED lights!!! WoOtZzz!!!

I think I just need a few more MUGEN decals in the right places... and the look is complete!!!

Okie, thats all for now folks!

No comments: