Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Slice of life

Had these pictures for a while now, but no time to upload... until today... nua-ing at home rocks!

I was at East Coast Park on sunday for rollerblading. And as most of you would know, parking is always a nightmare especially on weekends cos' like half of Singapore's population would be there at the same time with you. And then I found this bike lot... occupied by a bike!!! I mean those leg pedal type bicycle, use your 'gu lat' (cow strength) one!!! OMFG, WTF SMLJ is this??? Does the owner of this bicycle think it is very funny??? Hahaha, apparently I shared his sense of humour, that's why I left the bicycle alone, and took down this pic for all to share... as well as for all the bewildered bikers who are desperately looking for a lot. The look on their faces would be priceless, just like mine did for that one good minute.

Taken @ Eunos MRT while on the way back from work. Cute kitty sleeping on top of an ATM machine, and beside an advert which ominously says: "POWER CORRUPTS". Yeah, that's the evil plan these cats have been planning all along... trying to take over the world!

There were plenty of kid's doodlings on the national day theme. I still remember going through this during arts class in primary school, must have been pretty boring for me back then, given my innate talent for drawing. I took down this interesting piece at the childcare centre near my house. So Singapore is actually a Zionist state in disguise? LOL. And also, since when Singapore has only 3 major races? Let's see... as shown in the picture above, I assume we have a chinese? a caucasian (or was it an eurasian? or was it a chinese lady wearing a cheongsam but dyed her hair golden brown? Arrrggghhh... *tears hair out*) and a, I can confirm this... malay. ちょっとまって, where's our thumbi, brudda??!

No comments: