Sunday, August 27, 2006

Full of crap

Wah liew, I think I never lao sai so jialat before in my entire lifetime. Somemore damn watery one. I'm like LS-ing 3 to 4 times a day, and I think its a bit too much for my liking, even though I quite enjoy my daily morning shit before I head to work. BUT, this is a different ball game altogether. LOL.

If this carries on, I think I have to be extra cautious about letting out that occasional fart or maybe trying to suppress that irritable sneeze. ROFL. Man, would that be nice? Like crapping your pants and soiling your undies, and just about every last dignity a human being could have? Sheesh.

I had better pop more of those po chai yi pills, they will be my stop gap solution for now... hehehe... I wanna have a good game tomorrow and score lotsa goooaallllsss!!!!

Last but not least, happy birthday to you auntie Mag! Congrats on turning a year older but continue to spew out all those crappy stuffs we all love to hear from you! Btw, today you wear blue for the first time look so feminine worrzzz! HAHAHA... don't always wear black lah ok?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahaha! nice rite? I wore blue especially for u leh. u like? I wear more blue clothing next time...

Khoo Kah Kiat alias K3 said...

hahaha, nabeh scold me... later I ask the family come visit you ah!