Friday, November 11, 2005

Cleaning Out My Closet

Spent the whole of today cleaning out my room in preparation for the next phase in my life. A new start, hopefully a fruitful one. Man, its gonna be one looonng journey. Certainly hope to find meaning in life with work and by saying that I don't mean to say I find life meaningless now. In fact, its fantastique! What I meant to say is that one should not live to work, but work to live. Work is just a means to the end at this point in time and I cannot honestly say I will lurrvvee what I am about to embark on. Every job has its pros and cons.

No doubt it is a good career option by my standards, and with the opportunity to travel overseas quite a fair bit of the time, I cannot ask for more really. I should be thankful of the fact that the company decided to give that elusive position to me over the others. I will work hard and hopefully the belief that the hardworking will be rewarded prevails at the company.

So right now, I'm practically counting down to the last days of my treasured freedom. I should be expecting a call from them anytime now asking me to go down to sign the contract I guess.

1 comment:

Khoo Kah Kiat alias K3 said...

哈哈!我看你的中文blog也是同样的感受啊...你终于了解了吧? 呵呵...