Friday, November 18, 2005

PARANOID

Mmmkay man, this is really getting to my nerves now. Its been a week since I last went for my medical checkup arranged by the company and they still haven't contacted me as to when I should go down to put pen on paper. For the past few days, I've been practically clutching my handphone wherever I go, even to the loo! Because I'm expecting them to call me anytime during the day but its already the end of the week and I ain't hear nothing from them yet. I'm getting paranoid now. What if they suddenly refused to hire me for whatever reasons?! Now, that would be the nightmare of nightmares man...

2 comments:

myhumbleblog said...

Maybe u call them up after another few days, i mean there's nothing wrong in wanting to find out. Perhaps, they have administrative stuff to take care of before asking u to come in. Then u can rest ur fears when u confirmed stuff with them.

Khoo Kah Kiat alias K3 said...

Terry: Haha, are you sure? I always thought Germans are known to be very efficient workers...

SH: Yeah i called already. They say they will need 7 to 10 days to process the medical report... damn long right? -_-"