Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloween's!

Still felt groggy from last night's halloween's party at the liquid room. I wouldn't wanna go back there again man. Music not that nice, then somemore place so small and smoky that it hurts my eye bad. But alot of chiobus lah... hehehe...

I suddenly remembered I had a bad dream days ago. I dreamt that somebody was brewing some soup and had asked me to go over and put some ingredients in. Then, when I opened up the lid, I saw live terrapins being boiled in hot water. They were still not dead yet, half cooked and squirming in pain. I felt sick to the guts at that point in time, and woke up to find that it was morning already. It would have been even more sick if the terrapins in the pot were to be my kawaii snot nosed turtle instead. Eeewww... *faints*

No comments: