Monday, November 07, 2005

Jobless no more!!!

Wahahahaha! This is just in. Fresh from the oven! I have just received a call telling me that I have been hired for the sales and marketing executive position that I've applied for at this Japanese company. Omigosh! I love you guys! You didn't make the wrong choice! Now can I kiss your feets now? *muack muack muacks!* Muahahaha!!! Damn I'm such a slut! Woohoo!!! I'm soon gonna work in the same building as my sister (not that condemned one). Maybe I can get free lunch from her also? o_O"

So finally, I can stop reading Straits Times classified ads for good! I'm so bloody sick of scrutinising advertisements day in day out and typing cover letters until my fingers bleed! I can also stop surfing JobsDB every single moment of my waking life and no lamenting over interview calls that never came! No more shaking leg at home! Yippee!

But with great powers comes great responsibility, a superhero once said. No more can I act like a kid around my friends all the time, I have to learn to behave according to the situation and be responsible for my own actions. Of course I can handle that! Why do you think they would even choose me in the first place??! Wahahaha... Wah I damn cocky now... Just like when I put down my fellow applicants mentally during the initial interview stages. Hell, if you are not even confident about yourself in the first place, who else would??!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats.... ha u beat mi.. haiz.. when my job comes...

sh

Khoo Kah Kiat alias K3 said...

hahaha, thanks... the talented always get snapped up quickly... so... o_O

Arell-Chan said...

Woohoo! Welcome to the rat race! Now, its just an endless cycle of making money to pay bills.. and more money to pay more bills.. etc etc etc... Whatever you do, DON'T GET A CREDIT CARD!!! Be debt free. Go the Debit Card way. Muahahaha.

Excuse me please. I need to roll a piece of tissue up my right nostril. It's leaking again. =(

Khoo Kah Kiat alias K3 said...

ah, thank you once again my son... hahaha