Friday, January 13, 2006

Friendster is KEWL!

Had to wake up at 4am (again...) this morning for a business trip to KL. Didn't write an entry at the airport cos I can't be bothered already. If I were to write an entry everytime I went for a business trip, then I think blogger would start capping the number of posts I can write already. Muahaha.

Anyways, I was playing around with my friendster profile when the next screen appears like this... asking you to invite your millions of friends to come view your newly updated profile,

Needless to say, I found it all very amusing. Why? Self explanatory from the caption above lah. hahaha...

But... I still like friendster anyhows cos they can let me fulfill my voyeuristic tendencies and also let me know who has been stalking me online as well! Weee~~

On another note, my secondary school friend Glenn Wee is getting married soon, which is like next weekend?! Wtf... very fast loh, I think he is the fastest among my friends who is going to tie the knot at such an insanely early age. And I remembered the last time I met him was like a year plus ago, he was still single back then. I just hope he didn't "bang bang bang" his way to marriage though, hahaha... even though he displayed certain undesirable tendencies back then. Anyway, he was nice enough to invite me, more so remember me even though it's been a year or so. I always wanted to meet up with him for a meal all these while, but somehow it just slipped my mind every now and then. Yeah, constant procrastination too...

Oh well, time to unwind for the weekends and let's hope it doesn't rain on us for sunday soccer! I'm itching!

No comments: