Monday, January 16, 2006

TAME THE BEAST BABY!!!

Just when I thought it isn't possible, a chink in her amour has been broken. The wonders a road trip could do to break the wall between 2 persons. Things aren't going that bad afterall...

Found a good way to sleep on the job: by hiding out in the well maintained toilet cubicle in the office building. Nice aircon to boot, though it can freeze your ass off sometimes. LOL. The walls are narrow enough to lean your head against either side, and the seats are almost always clean and shiny. WoOt!!!

On a side note, Japanese women are so polite, well mannered and considerate to others. To me, they've already scored 80% of my otherwise strict and sometimes unrealistic criteria. And did I mention one of the things I look out for in girls is in the way how they treat seemingly "insignificant" people around them e.g. cleaners and waiters? Yeah baby, that's right.

But before that, let me finish learning my basic japanese first before I try to pick up some japanese chicks... hurhurhur...

No comments: