Tuesday, February 22, 2005

BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO YOU IN PAIRS

Tell me, where got parking attendant so bian tai 1:01 am in the morning go check vehicles one? That is what happened to me man... some crazy dude/dudette chit zhar puay geng jiak pah bo sai pang go fine me for not putting season parking!!! fine of $8 leh!!! Actually not a lot lah, considering the sum I saved by not purchasing seasonal parking coupon for $17.50 a month. That means I cannot get caught for more than 2 times in a month or else bo hua already, which hasn't happened to me yet... cos this is only the 3rd time in 4 months... haha... you do your maths.

Yesterday night went to jog for the first time in 2 weeks. Nearly died from exhaustion. Incessant binging on chinese new year goodies have taken a toll on me. My body feels very sluggish, don't wanna shift into overdrive as I force myself to run at a more punishing pace. After a while, I gave up and began to jog at a slow pace, not helped by the fact that I had kimchi noodles for dinner. haha... My stomach was churning uncomfortably, somemore got stitch. Aye, forget it man.

No comments: