Sunday, February 20, 2005

IS BEING YANDAO RIDING A UBERCOOL BIKE A CRIME???!

What the *beep*??! I was returning home after dinner at Long Beach @ East Coast to celebrate my mommy's (and mine) birthday. The traffic was smooth sailing, no interruptions or any kind when I stopped at this particular T-Junction preparing to turn right into my place. Then as the light turned green in my favour, I, as per normal, proceed to inch out. Suddenly, this camera situated at the junction began snapping happily 7 or 8 times at me. I was like: "What the hell did I do??!" I looked left, I looked right, I looked up and I looked down. I didn't know if there is any particular traffic offence I've committed, unless they changed the rule book suddenly lah. I looked behind me and I realise that all the cars don't dare to move out into the right turn pocket. Yah lah expected one what, after what they saw the camera did to the yandao kia with the $280 helmet and the kickass gloves riding the flashy lightning blue phantom. (-_-") Wah liew I tell you huh... if they really shoot summon at me, I sure complain ah!!! abc kiam chye char loh tee... $#&$*(@#!!(*^!@... anyhow shoot people one!! neh neh!!!! *Grrr*

(Oops, before I forget... Happy birthday mum!!! love ya *muacks* wah liew err xin... hahaha =P)

No comments: