Thursday, February 10, 2005

REUNION DINNER 2005


(From left: Me No.2, Edmund No.3 and Edwin No.1)

Photo taken at the reunion dinner with my cousins who share the same surname KHOO (邱) as me. Never had the chance to take a picture together because I thought it would be quite paiseh... its like suddenly you ask someone to take photo all of a sudden like not very nice like that... no? Err... whats with me man? we're cousins what! why paiseh this paiseh that? Ahhh, thats just me I guess... don't wanna impose on other people... Oh yeah as you can see I never waxed my hair and never shaved also, I thought I looked kinda rugged and cool... hahaha...

Anyway if you noticed their names start with "Ed" one right? Before you ask me why I didn't get a name like theirs too, let me just say I don't know and I don't really want one... I'm very comfortable in my own name which I think is named very appropriately. (Read: THE outstanding one) haha... And let's not not forget my alter ego, that's right... KENNY!!! haha... I still remembered the guffaws from my classmates when I asked the ang moh tutor to call me Kenny instead. Oh yeah the name from that incident is stuck with me now, in school at least. haha...

A little bit of history behind the name Kenny... it actually originated from my obsession with southpark and I started using it first way before that melbourne episode during my waitering job. It started out because I wanted a convenient name everyone can call me by and since all my initials start with the letter 'K' so Kenny was the first name that came to my mind. KKKK = 4K what... cool right? (-_-") And then Malau came to work with me for a while and I was introduced as 'Kenny' to him. Damn man it was funny shit, I saw his face kenna stunned for a while before breaking out into uncontrollable bursts of laughter. Till today, he still scars me with the phrase he came up with: "Kenny! Give me one kilkenny!" Right... very funny...

No comments: