Wednesday, September 21, 2005

FIRST BLOOD

Yeah, finally got one reply asking me to come down for interview at Keppel Towers. This after 2 and a half weeks of rotting at home. Haha. Considered fast already right?

Actually this can be considered my 2nd interview. First being at P&G, but not really that formal lar cos the manager never interview me and make me feel hot under the collar. Hehe.

Feeling excited, heart's beating very fast. Dunno whether will cock up tomorrow or not. Judging by last interview, I'm quite cool yeah? So just need to maintain my poise and hope everything goes a-ok. One shot one kill? hahaha... better don't get my hopes so high up. The bigger the expectations, the bigger the disappointments. Always happens to me, big time suay bao.

Went jogging today at bedok reservoir despite the gloomy skies, but the weather is purrfect! Apparently, some jogger found a dead body floating there just yesterday evening. But there was nothing to see already: No white tape, no police car, no people carrying out investigations. Bleah~

No comments: