Saturday, September 24, 2005

ORCHARD ROAD LIKE YOU'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE

Went to buy my external hard disk at Sim Lim yesterday. Finally I can transfer all my *mock gollum voice* "preciousss" before giving the desktop a reformat which I've stalled for so long because I don't wanna erase all the data painstakingly built up over the years.

Had dinner at old airport road hawker centre with the guys and then headed out to katong for a bit of counter-striking. Ahh... the good old days revisited. Hahaha...

Then, a crazy idea struck Mr. Fu. This siao kia actually suggested going jogging along orchard road at 12 midnight. Being the ever-so-game-for-anything me, I said yes without much hestitation of course. Expect no less from Mr. Outdoor hunk. Hahaha. Not like somebody who ask me go east coast jog then ended up eating satay and bbq chicken wing. Champion man. Actually is becos we had initially planned to jog before meeting the guys for dinner lah, so die die have to make up for it mah.

So by the time we finished counter striking, it was like oh my god 12 midnight already! Die lah! How to run like that? Then, after limbo-ing here and there, the lazy side eventually got the better of me. But apparently jz was still keen on the idea (dunno whether like real or not). Haha. And they mercilessly taunted me and hurl insults at me. I was devastated but I was still adamant about not going cos its very late already wor. I had chosen teh tarik and prata over jogging at that point in time, but my mind was still in a limbo leh. WTF...

My mind was still limbo-ing as I maneuvred the roads as we all headed to fetch le wuss bobby home before going to simpang for our sinful delights. Finally, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. I had to keep to my side of the word. What I had promised, I will do. Must earn people's respect mah. Hahaha.

So yeah, I DID went to jz's place. I was so damn fired up even though its like an ungodly 2:30am in the morning. Suddenly I don't feel like dozing off anymore. Me and jz were all pumped up and raring to go.

The morning air was crisp and our foot steps were light (cos we both are friggin' fit?). We jogged from his place behind botanical gardens ALL THE WAY NON STOP to paradiz centre before we made a U-turn back. Along the way, I would have imagined the bewildered look on the faces of party go-ers as these 2 siao kias whizzed past them like a tornado ripping through orchard road. We made sure that our stomach was in and chest out when we ran past them at a faster pace. Must gek-seh what, cannot lau kwee and appear as if like wanna die like that in front of them mah. Hahaha.

And so we finally finished in approximately 53minutes for a I should say at least 7km run. It sure felt damn good afterwards. Tired, we grabbed a drink from 7-11 at Tanglin mall before walking back home.

Damn shag but still got time to take cute ah lian pictures. Muahahaha...

So there you have it. To the detractors out there (actually bob and malau only) who didn't think we would really go and jog at that time of the day, KISS MY ASS! hahaha... ok, thank you very much. I need to go for my nasi lemak breakfast at adam road hawker now. Cheerios!

1 comment:

Khoo Kah Kiat alias K3 said...

DAMN U SPAMMERS!!!