Thursday, September 29, 2005

REVENGE OF THE AMERICANO GEEKY BOY

Bob and I were going back home today when I noticed from the corner of my eye: an americano geeky boy with a local bred singaporean girl. Yeah, that rawks. But the moment I had my eyes on him, I couldn't help but sniggle uncontrollably.

There in the little corner seat in the mrt, I had noticed an uncanny resemblance to the typical americano dork. You know the chequered shirt, geeky smile and the equally geeky looking black spectacle frames? And the way he grins? That was the final straw... hahaha... And bob says he looks like a grown up butters, which I can totally picture it as well. We went bonkers that very split second we saw him, even before saying anything to each other. How about that for chemistry? hahaha... We also did a very evil thing, something that I think won't go down well with some people. But heck! not as if we spreading around like that. Its only for our own entertainment only mah, albeit at other people (which is not very nice).

So we took pictures of him secretly using my handphone lar. And noooo, not gonna let you all see lor. So unethical right? Sorry hor but I won't betray my own principles.

Anyway today's interview at Creative went pretty good. Actually smashing good I would say. But don't haolian in case never get called up for 2nd interview. But when I went for the interview straight after my part time work at suntec at a trade expo, I hollanded! I actually, for the first time in my life, boarded the wrong train that went northbound to woodlands instead of jurong east! omg! and I only realised it when I woke up from my slumber! Its because I had slept the moment I landed my butt on a seat.

I was panicking cos' I had friggin taken a mini tour around singapore. And to make matters worse, I didn't have much time to spare! Kan cheong like spider man. I alighted at bukit gombak on mag's advice and took a cab down to Creative's headquarters at international business park. Lucky only late 5 minutes but still late lah, bad impression on people. But then I got apologise loh, just hope that they didn't take it into consideration when choosing suitable candidates for the post which I'm applying for.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nabeh... wtf man... spam me again!

Anonymous said...

A man should be open and forthright
No shame in hiding what job interview you went to, regardless you land the job or not. Only cowards hide the fact that they are pursuing something so that people will never find out their failure. Unless it is something very private, I am sure your friends will all lend support to your endeavours. And sometimes, it helps to make things known so as to garner more advice. Afterall, many people have had interview experiences to share. This will shorten you learning curve considerably.

Khoo Kah Kiat alias K3 said...

an open man: mind telling me who you are in private thru email? you like...err... not very open leh... hehe

terryfei: me is man with responsibility and consciousness? hmm... okay... whatever it meant... haha