Saturday, September 03, 2005

OVERDUE GRADUATION PHOTOS
(26th Aug 2005)

Dad, mum and sis who attended my graduation ceremony. Must have been a proud occasion for them. The perennial underperforming prodigal son of theirs finally made good at last, after causing my mum so much worries for my future especially after flunking my A levels. I not stupid, I don't think I'm exceptionally clever either but I just don't like studying. Muahaha...

Dustin, me, Zihe, Francis, Wyi Teck, Charles (GINA!), and Gary the gcb face. Muahaha... Oh yeah, I think this photo is the incomplete soccer team one. 29th intake inter sem soccer champions semester 4!!! The medal is still sitting proudly in my display window.

The elusive gang of people whose names are legendary among the class of 29th intake BBBA. Word has it that this secret organization has been around for centuries, holding the much sought-after secret of the holy grail. Okay, I'm still having the da vinci code hangover. Hehe... Grandmaster Mag is not in the picture though, possibly out on a secret mission; Grandmaster Alex looking nonchalant, Grandmaster Zhiwei breaks into a rare smile and Grandmaster Jasmine looks as if she needs to visit the washroom urgently.

And finally, a (complete?) class photo of the batch of graduates from Singapore Institute of Management-RMIT University 29th Bachelor of Business in Business Administration Intake.


As I step into the corporate world, I will work hard and prove to detractors that SIM is not just a dumping ground for people who flunked their As. It is a place where we are given a second lease of life and a chance to prove to the rest that we are as good as, if not better than our peers from the local unis, and we can more than hold our own against them, thank you very much.

2 comments:

Mrs Sharon Sim said...

I’m Charles David by name, i want to use this medium to alert all loan seekers to be very careful because there are scam everywhere, Few months ago I was financially strained, and due to my desperation I was scammed by several online lenders. I had almost lost hope until a friend of mine referred me to a very reliable lender called Dr Purva Pius ( A God fearing man) who lend me a loan of $237,000 under 72 working hours without any stress. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan from this company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them i filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and to my shock I was given the loan, If you are in need of any kind of loan just contact him now via: {urgentloan22@gmail.com}

I‘m using this medium to alert all loan seekers because of the hell I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent lenders.

Thanks you Dr Purva Pius Loan service for your help.

FAST LOAN OFFER whats-App +918929509036 said...

Do not use all of these Private Money Lender here.They are located in Nigeria, Ghana Turkey, France and Israel.My name is Mrs.Ramirez Cecilia, I am from Philippines. Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal or business loan?contact Fast Legitimate Loan Approval he help me with a loan of $78.000 some days ago after been scammed of $19,000 from a woman claiming to be a loan lender from Nigeria but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $78.000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial Email:urgentloan22@gmail.com