Sunday, October 16, 2005

LELONG LELONG!!! For this weekend only!!!

Friends and foes, hear ye! I'm currently doing part time work for NETS at a roadshow just outside Tampines Mall Macdonalds. Basically, I'm selling this NETS Rewards thingy which basically the user, you, does not have to fork out a single cent to reap the benefits.

It is simple, really. You come to me, fill up a form with a few of your particulars and 2 to 3 weeks later, VOILA! You can then start to accumulate points with every transaction you make (every $0.50 for 1 Nets reward point) at NO CHARGE TO YOU AT ALL! Wow, sounds too good to be true eh? Indeed, my young ones, NO tricks, NO gimmicks at all.

So people, if I've offended any of you in one way or the other, do try to forget the incident at least for today lah, then you can curse and swear at me all you want after signing up for me. Hahahaha...

Actually no lah, I'm joking. Just to say to the people out there living in tampines area, east area or happen to be passing by tampines interchange, you can just pop by and visit me lah. Signup or don't signup nevermind lah, really. At least visit me to make my day a better one lah. You think stand and persuade people to signup for TEN hours very easy meh?

By the way, an incentive for making those who bother to come down to support me, yours limpeh will do ANYTHING except betraying my principles. WAHAHAHAHA, desperate right? Again, joking lah of cos, I will never stoop so low one lor... Maybe I'll just throw in a dinner date (girls only, hahahaha) and for guys, a once-in-a-lifetime exhilarating phantom ride with the biker man himself! Okay lah, can choose either or. Hahahaha...

So hurry people!!! Till sunday 9pm!!! Not to be missed!!!

No comments: