Wednesday, October 26, 2005

PAIN SIAH!!!

Spent the earlier part of the week recuperating from the exhaustions of sunday soccer and gym straight after. Damn my arms still feel sore and not to mention my ankle, I hurt it yet again and although it felt all right the next day, I wasn't about to take any chances. When I visited my trusted sinseh for treatment, damn it hurts when he grabbed my ankle and began pressing at the nerves. Hurts so bad I wanna cry. To hell with his advice about not playing soccer, and not taking any cold drinks, I don't care!!! They can take away the football from me, but they CANNOT take away the football passion in me!!!

Anyway, tomorrow's the second round of interview at Singapore Land Tower. Got my new funky shirts from G2000 ready (hope no one wearing the same pattern as me... haha), new rimless spectacles collected (yes, I look like a 斯文败类) and polish my leather shoes gilat gilat... WoOt wOoT woOt!!! Hahaha. Hope something good comes out of it tomorrow so that I can kiss goodbye to the days of rotting at home.

Gonna go off for supper now. Tao Huay at Geylang sucks. Don't ever go there unless you really gian. By the way, service there is almost non-existent. Auntie forever give the "ai-mai-mai-sua" face. And did I mention the 油条?Sheeesh, cannot make it man. Shanghai's ones waayyy better, no fight at all.

No comments: