Tuesday, October 04, 2005

GOAL 2010 (o_O)

So I was in the lift lobby waiting and there was this 2 malay teenagers kicking about with a soccer ball. Normally, this wouldn't trigger off any reaction from anyone. But the thing is... they're playing just BESIDE a wake that was held at my void deck. (-_-")

I kept thinking what if they were to miskick the ball and it would end up disturbing the funeral service or worse, toppling over the coffin or what cos' it was just separated by a thin canvass sheet like the ones you would normally see. Okay, that was a bit far fetched...

But but... my heart was literally at my throat lah. I can't bear to watch how would things turn out if the worst case scenario really did happen. I pressed the lift button as fast as I could and god bless the boys. Amen.

But then again, its good to know our Goal2010 still has some hope in these boys. Amidst the foolhardiness of it all, the fact that these kids breathe, eat and sleep football 24/7 is comforting enough to know that someday, just someday, even the wildest dreams can come true.

No comments: