Thursday, May 12, 2005

IT RUNS IN THE FAMILY...

This is really funny. I was typing away on my computer when my godamn sister suddenly broke the tranquility of the house. There she was, watching the googlebox in the next room. It was showing the advertisement on tourism australia with Delta Goodrem's song "I can sing a rainbow" playing in the background. And guess what? She actually sang the bloody song loud for everyone in the house to hear!!! She goes: "Reedd andd yeelllowweeit, pinkkk and grr-eeenn, perpearl and olanges.... ber-luuuuee..." I was like: "What the... " O_o Believe me, I really wanted to bowl over and laugh like hell, perhaps roll around on the floor a few times but I had to look like I don't give a damn to what she's doing, so I had to keep it inside me but it was a terrible feeling when you can't laugh at something SO funny like that. That was ULTIMATE man - she and her squeaky voice desecrating the beautiful song just like that. Now please don't put her in the same KTV room with me. That's a bloody big NO-NO. Its like comparing errr... jacky cheung and steven lim, gold and dirt, err... heaven and earth... you get my drift right? haha...

Sometimes, it is moments like these that you can really tell we're family, though I hate to admit I'm her elder brother. It really runs through the blood in our veins. I can be THAT nutters too... hehe... My dad can also be quite crazy like that too, bordering on schizoprenia. Not so for my mum, she's quite normal comparatively. Hahaha... Luckily for me, I got the best of both worlds. My sis? All the bad genes... awww... just too bad eh?

**LATEST!!!
Click on this LINK to see the advertisement! (thanks to Jo! haha...)

No comments: