Thursday, May 26, 2005

IT'S WRITTEN IN THE STARS ALL ALONG...

OMG... I'm a certified blog-addict. Here I am in the airport, and the first thing I rushed to find is the free internet access. Why, to update my blog of course! hahaha...

Didn't slept at all last night. Came back home from dinner with the SIM people to finish up packing for the trip to Shanghai. Then it was to Doong's house for the long awaited champions league final between AC Milan and Liverpool. Smashin' match I say. Liverpool conceded at the very first minute and was actually 3-0 down at half-time. "That's it..." I thought, and contemplated going home to get a decent few hour's sleep. But something tells me that my beloved Liverpool team didn't fight all the way to the finals to lose it. Especially when it was 20 years ago when they last won the european cup. Who would have believed it, 3 goals in a spell of 6 minutes in the 2nd half, inspired by captain gerrard, forced the game into extra time, before Liverpool finally triumphed in penalty kicks. Glorious night for the Kop. What an amazing comeback. This game easily ranked as the best of the lot, next to the 1999 final between Manchester United and Bayern Munich. It was all worth it in the end.

Holy shat! It's almost time to board the plane. Hmm... first time I'm travelling out of Singapore on my own. Seems like a surreal feeling... but I'll get used to it. Alrighty! That's enough for now I guess.... Till the next update from Shanghai... *Achaaarrr!!!*

No comments: