Tuesday, May 10, 2005

LIFE IS...



Have you ever wanted your life to be as simple and straightforward as black and white? Unfortunately, it is never the case. When you're down and out, you most probably can't even think straight, let alone know where you should be heading next. But one thing is certain. At the end of every tunnel, there will be light. No matter how disheartened you might be, look forward to it. Even if you can't run towards it because you can't see, crawl and feel your way around. Friends and family are always there along the way. If you need a helping hand, just ask. I'm sure they are more than willing to offer one.

Sometimes, I feel I have been standing inside this long and dark tunnel for an eternity now. I really do feel quite lost as to where my love life is concerned. Once, I saw a glimmer of light that appeared before me. I dismissed it as just another light but then I found out its growing brighter by the day. I knew then that I had to seize my chance, and so I tried to run towards it. I ran till my feet bled and my body weary. To the extent that I don't know why I'm running anymore. Maybe I didn't try hard enough? I really don't know. Finally, the light grew dimmer and not before long, it was snuffed out before my very eyes, leaving me again in the emptiness of the tunnel. I'm tired. I just wanna rest my worn-out legs and catch my breath again.

No comments: